The one factor that might cause Silva to leave Chelsea

Chelseafanbased
0
The one factor that might cause Silva to leave Chelsea

Thiago Silva, a defender for Chelsea and a native of Brazil, has responded to rumours that he intends to leave Stamford Bridge and play once more for his hometown team, Fluminense.

Silva, a brilliant player for elite teams like AC Milan and PSG, said he would only quit Chelsea if they no longer needed his skills.

The Brazilian signed a new contract at Stamford in February, and he will finish the remaining year of it with the Blues.

Following Saturday's 2-2 draw with Nottingham Forest, Silva said to ESPN Brasil, "I have a contract here, right?"

"I only renewed my contract with Chelsea two months ago, and I've always kept my word.

"I only won't leave here if Chelsea decides they don't want me for next season or if the new coach arrives and doesn't want me to stay."

When temporary manager Frank Lampard is replaced by new permanent manager Mauricio Pochettino at the conclusion of the current campaign, Silva will be aware of his fate.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)