Thiago Silva responds to Chelsea exit report

Chelseafanbased
0
Thiago Silva responds to Chelsea exit report.

Due to the club's poor performance, Thiago Silva responds to rumours that he wants to sever his contract with Chelsea.
In the summer, there have been rumors that Thiago Silva may return to Fluminense of Brazil, but the center-back has denied those rumors.

Assertions that Thiago Silva is "close" to returning to Fluminense have been refuted, and he has stated his intention to remain at Chelsea until the end of his contract.

Despite the Blues' appalling performance under Graham Potter and more recently Frank Lampard, the 38-year-old signed a new one-year contract in March that would go until the end of the 2023–24 campaign. This season, Silva has made 33 appearances across all leagues and has frequently paired Kalidou Koulibaly or Benoit Badiashile in the center of defense.

Although Silva has been linked with a transfer away from the Blues, Mauricio Pochettino is expected to take over in the summer. According to rumors making the rounds in Brazil, Silva is prepared to 'cancel' his Chelsea contract and is close to returning to Fluminense. But the seasoned defender has acknowledged that is untrue.

After Chelsea's 2-2 tie with Nottingham Forest, Silva said to ESPN Brasil, "I have a contract here, right? It's odd that once a number of things [in the media] surfaced, people were really fervent. On social media, some people curse me, while others encourage me to visit soon and yet others urge me to visit right away.

Even I find it dull. If I'm not mistaken, it's only been two months since I renewed with Chelsea, and I've always kept my end of the bargain. Only if Chelsea decides they don't want me for the upcoming season or if the new coach doesn't want me to stay here will I leave. I plan to complete the contract I signed up until next year, after which we'll see what happens.

At the beginning of his career, Silva spent a two-year span playing 95 times for Fluminense, and his performance won him a transfer to AC Milan. He afterwards traveled to Paris Saint-Germain, where he solidified his position as one of the top center backs in the world of football. 

"Since I left, I've always followed them (Fluminense), staying very close," he concluded. I go there and train there every time I go on vacation. There are a lot of my buddies." 

'Come back soon' messages are being sent in large numbers. They experience a lot of tension, especially when some untruths are revealed in the press.

I even told my wife, 'I don't know what meeting they're talking about stating I'm near to a return,' because there is nothing! Yes, in January I spoke with Mario [Bittencourt, president of Fluminense]. I discussed my job and my goals with Mario and Fred, the director of sports planning.

"I still signed my renewal with Chelsea after that meeting. In fact, it was said at the conference that there would undoubtedly be a desire to return after another year. And I want to add something, not just conclude my career there.



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)