Saudi Arabian clubs are interested in Chelsea's Thiago Silva.

Chelseafanbased
0
Saudi Arabian clubs are interested in Chelsea's Thiago Silva.

Inquiries on Thiago Silva's availability to sign with Chelsea this summer have apparently been made by numerous unknown Saudi Arabian clubs.

At Stamford Bridge, Silva renewed his contract in February, but the club is not anticipated to obstruct his desire to go.

Silva's departure for his native Brazil appeared to be the most likely option, but according to Football London, several clubs in Saudi Arabia are eager to sign him and add him to the league's elite roster.

After Lionel Messi was rumoured to be interested in playing in the Saudi League and Cristiano Ronaldo joined Al-Nassr at the beginning of the year, the league gained more attention.

I've always finished my commitments, but Silva did make it clear in a recent interview with ESPN that he expects to finish his current deal in West London. If Chelsea doesn't want me back for the following season or if the replacement coach doesn't want me to stay, I won't be staying here. My goal is to complete the signed contract I have till the following year.

With 34 appearances for the club this season in all competitions, the 38-year-old has continued to play a crucial role in Chelsea's lineup.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)