Romelu Lukaku accuses Chelsea supporters of being ignorant by saying he "still had Inter"

Chelseafanbased
0
Romelu Lukaku accuses Chelsea supporters of being ignorant by saying he "still had Inter"
 
Romelu Lukaku's drama is as tiresome as they come, and today he was reportedly spotted making out with Inter Milan while disparaging Chelsea.

In fact, this is possibly the worst of them all.

He reportedly told SportWitness that he always thought about going back to Inter even as he returned to Chelsea. Given that he only had about two weeks left in Italy before returning to Cobham, his statement is strange.

"Last season, I performed well for Chelsea. In statements obtained by SportWitness, he remarked, "But I knew then that if it didn't work out at Chelsea, I still had Inter. 

"I knew I belonged here when I signed again. At Anderlecht, I also had that. This club is important to me. I'm doing my hardest. These folks are aware of that. The finest thing is being boosted here, the striker continued. 

Just all of it is so dull. If this is the case, Lukaku ought to feel humiliated for putting out mediocre effort while at Chelsea and lacking the dedication required to ever succeed. If it's a lie, he'll only be causing further friction with the team he's already been quite unpleasant to in order to flirt with a team that most likely can't afford him.

He doesn't like to let us forget that this guy was always bad news.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)