'I don't want to be an interim manager in my future position,' said Lampard.

Chelseafanbased
0
'I don't want to be an interim manager in my future position,' said Lampard.

Frank Lampard has given some indication of the course he wants to take his career after his temporary position at Chelsea expires.

Additional information may be found at https://tribuna.com/en/news/chelsea-2023-05-06-lampard-i-don't-want-to-be-an-interim-manager-in-my-next-job/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=new&utm_campaign=cfcen?utm_source=copy

In his news conference, Lampard stated, "I have no regrets." "However, perhaps as I go forward, I will think in a particular way, differently. In my future position, I don't want to serve as an interim manager. I don't have any regrets.

"I'm really delighted to be working here, and I'll do everything in my power to help until the very end.

Did I anticipate us to soar through the league? No. Did I believe I might maybe effect some change that would last? Yes.It's okay if the results at this time do not indicate that. It's football, there.

Additional information may be found at https://tribuna.com/en/news/chelsea-2023-05-06-lampard-i-don't-want-to-be-an-interim-manager-in-my-next-job/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=new&utm_campaign=cfcen?utm_source=copy

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)