Oscar on Chelsea's roster issues and his return to the Premier League: "None of them are working"

Chelseafanbased
0
Oscar on Chelsea's roster issues and his return to the Premier League: "None of them are working"
Oscar, formerly of the Chelsea renown, offered this week's Premier League Brazil a really fascinating interview.

The 31-year-old, who has been living in China for the past six years, talked about his time playing for the Blues as well as their current form and even the possibility of them playing in the Premier League again.

In addition to staying in touch with his former teammates, Oscar claims to still watch Chelsea. He was therefore questioned over the club's impending summer signing of Brazilian midfielder Andrey Santos.

"Andrey will play more defensive midfield, like Ramires. I watched several of his U20 national team matches; he is a young man with a great chance to thrive at Chelsea. Chelsea is a team with a lot of talent and is challenging to play for.

"At the moment, they have hired a lot of people, but nearly none of them are functioning since it's a challenging team to adapt to. However, there is a history of successful Brazilians who play in midfield. He has everything to accomplish.

"No, I never talked to him. However, I kept track of him because I noticed he was moving to Chelsea and I thought, "Let me watch this boy playing to follow a little more." Then I noticed him with the U.S. U20 team. He is a robust child who works hard for the ball and is a skilled player, so everything should work out for him.
Then PL Brazil brought up how Oscar had stated in 2017 that he intended to visit Europe again in two to three years.

When questioned about the dream, he eventually said that he still aspires to play in the top leagues.

"I don't believe that. I achieved my goal of playing for a major club in Europe by spending five years playing for Chelsea. However, if something occurs at a hip club, we can naturally consider it.

"My favourite league is the Premier League. It was a league that I really enjoyed playing in because it's where I played, where I adapt very well, and there's a game there that is similar to mine, a dynamic and extremely quick game. It would be awesome if I could return to the Premier League. I have an Italian passport, and I like Italy.

People frequently mistake Oscar for being older than he actually is because he left Chelsea for China at such an early age.

But at 31, perhaps he will soon get the opportunity to play for an Italian or English team. That might even make it possible for him to join the national team again in the future.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)