"I am a Chelsea supporter and I own a flat in London. I refused to rent it to a Tottenham supporter."

Chelseafanbased
0
"I am a Chelsea supporter and I own a flat in London. I refused to rent it to a Tottenham supporter."

One Chelsea supporter's hatred of Tottenham is so intense due to his football loyalty that he refused to rent out his apartment to a potential renter because of it. 

According to a podcaster who supports Chelsea, he turned down a prospective renter merely because he was a Tottenham supporter.

While the rivalry between Tottenham and Arsenal is thought to be the greatest in London, that rivalry isn't far behind because to the iconic "Battle of the Bridge" in 2016.

In that case, Chelsea came back from a 2-0 deficit to draw 2-2 with nothing to play for but dignity; as a consequence, Leicester won the Premier League. There were a lot of fights throughout the game and after it ended, with 12 players receiving yellow cards. 

Mauricio Pochettino, who will soon take over Chelsea after a disastrous season for the Blues, managed Spurs on that particular day. It will be difficult for Tottenham supporters to see the wildly loved Argentine coach one of their biggest rivals.

Pochettino would not accept at least one position however, and that is the Barcelona position because of allegiance to local rivals Espanyol, the club he coached before departing for Southampton in Spain. 

Pochettino's position on the matter made podcaster Rory Jennings of The Club on YouTube recall a time when he refused to allow a Spurs supporter reside in the apartment he was renting out.

He said on The Club that Pochettino's statement that "I'll never manage Barcelona" was entirely nonsensical but adhered to as a matter of conviction. 

"Back when I lived at my mother's, I used to rent a flat out. I formerly lived in West Hampstead, where there are quite a few links that will take you to Tottenham. It was going extremely well until the guy came over to look at it. Nice guy, I liked him.

"It's going to be amazing, he said, since I have a season ticket at Tottenham and I can attend today because I don't live in London right now. Oh my God, dude, I ain't renting a place to you.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)