Breaking Eden Hazard to return to Chelsea now or never

Chelseafanbased
0
Chelsea supporters have been hoping that Eden Hazard will return to Stamford Bridge, but the Belgian has spoken out about his desire to play for Real Madrid, breaking his quiet on the subject.

Eden Hazard has stated that he plans to remain at Real Madrid until the remainder of his contract, ruling out a move this coming summer.

 Given that his contract is set to expire at the conclusion of the upcoming season, the 32-year-old forward's future at the Santiago Bernabeu is becoming more and more in doubt.

Hazard's time in Madrid has unfortunately been hampered by injury, and since his record-breaking transfer from Chelsea four years ago, he hasn't had the desired impact. 

Because of this, Belgium international hasn't been able to replace Vinicius Junior or Marco Asensio in the starting lineup even when totally healthy.

Eden Hazard has stated that he plans to remain at Real Madrid until the remainder of his contract, ruling out a move this coming summer. 

Given that his contract is set to expire at the conclusion of the upcoming season, the 32-year-old forward's future at the Santiago Bernabeu is becoming more and more in doubt.

After Los Blancos' 2-1 Copa del Rey victory over Osasuna, the Belgian spoke with Cadena Cope about his goals for the upcoming campaign. 

Hazard hoped to participate. Despite being difficult, it has been a year with a sizable club.

"The coach and the players and I get along well." I want to play, but I am aware that it will be challenging. I just need to keep working and try to play more.

In March, Hazard told Belgian television station RTBF that he wanted to stay at Real Madrid. "I would like to stay," the former Chelsea player said. 

"I've said it all along."To show that I can still do it, I'd like to play. People have reservations naturally. I think I get it. But I'll be back here the following year. 

Although it's possible, a transfer isn't in the cards.What would sway me to change my mind? I'm not certain. I keep coming back to playing. I don't even think of leaving because of this. I consciously think, "I can offer something." 

All I have to say is that. If I give a little, people will start to trust me again. They might convince themselves it was a mistake to leave me out. Just a few minutes in my legs will do.

Hazard, who wants to remain at Real Madrid, has pleaded for the opportunity to actually demonstrate his talent. "I played one game, two games, three games in the World Cup; it was a crescendo," he concluded. I'm not promising that after three months of inactivity, I'll score five goals. No, I need time, and Real Madrid doesn't have any. But I am aware of what I can still provide.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)