Brazilian superstar OFFICIALLY declares, "I want to play for Chelsea,"

Chelseafanbased
0
Brazilian superstar OFFICIALLY declares, "I want to play for Chelsea," which is why I signed up!
According to Thiago Silva, he has no plans to leave CHELSEA in the January transfer window.

The veteran Brazilian merely extended his contract by one year in February, but according to his wife, he has been experiencing mental difficulties lately as a result of the team's dismal recent play.

The Blues are presently 11th in the Premier League, far behind champions Manchester City and Arsenal. They are also low down the pecking order. Additionally, they are eliminated from all cup tournaments.

Currently - According to Globo Esporte, the defender is now second-guessing his choice to extend his contract with Chelsea by one year three months ago.

According to the Brazilian news source, Silva will renegotiate his contract with Chelsea at the end of the 2022–23 season and rejoin his old team.

Recently, Fluminense stated their desire to have the Brazilian join them once again.

The Brazilian star, however, has now spoken out and stated that he has no plans to leave the Premier League's powerhouses.

"Nothing stands between me and Fluminense at this time. Because I want to continue at Chelsea, I've extended my contract, I told ESPN.  

Even my wife was informed that I was unaware of the rumors of a meeting with the Fluminense board of directors. I've always adhered to my agreements.

Look, it is clear why there are so many rumors about Thiago Silva's future at the club because he is a born winner who is dissatisfied with what is occurring at CHELSEA.

Now that he has publicly stated his desire to remain, the situation should be over.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)