Andrey Santos, a Chelsea starlet, weds Yngryd Freire.

Chelseafanbased
0
Andrey Santos, a Chelsea starlet, weds Yngryd Freire.

Andrey Santos, a wonderkid for CHELSEA, wed longtime boyfriend Yngryd Freire in a lavish wedding in Brazil.

The Blues wonderkid, who is presently on loan at Vasco da Gama, attended the ceremony dressed in a pair of beige shorts, a pair of white sneakers, and a spotless white shirt.

While Yngryd opted for a more conventional white dress and heels ensemble.

The happy couple exchanged vows in front of beaming members of their family and friends.

And following the occasion, both individuals shared glowing Instagram comments about the other.

Santos, 19, wrote: "You are really important to everyone; everyone is happy with your manner of being. At the start of our connection, I was struck by your beauty, character, humility, and the way you regard your parents. 

"I saw something strange about you the moment I first met you. I was certain it was you that God had placed in my life as a gift. Everything was moving along quickly, intensely, and with a lot of love! But God always came out on top!

"I thank God for delivering a gift like you, on which I want to establish our family, have children, own a home, and pursue our goals and aspirations alongside one another.

"I promise to love you with all my heart; I promise to do everything to bring a smile on your face; and I promise to do everything for our family!

"I adore you so much, and I will always remember this day!
God, my wife, and I will be together forever.

Yngryd continued, "It was our way, it was our time, and it was with lots of love! ", adding that she posted a ton of heartfelt pictures from the occasion to her Instagram Story. What a unique day!

"On July 5, 2023, a brand-new chapter in the saga of our growing family began!

"I am overjoyed to have said 'yes' to you in every way!

"I beseech God to bless our union and grant us eternal togetherness! My everlasting love.

After the ceremony, Santos quickly changed into a new pair of shorts—this time, a pink Adidas pair—as the pair exited the venue under guard of honor.

Santos' Stamford Bridge move to Chelsea for £18 million was finalized with Yngryd by his side.

However, the young midfielder has been forced to return to Brazil on loan after being turned down for a work permit to play in England.

Since then, Santos has made his senior international debut with the Selecao, and by excelling in the Under-20 World Cup later this month, he may be able to obtain a work permit.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)