An ex-Chelsea midfielder criticises a current player, saying, "He should not put on a Chelsea shirt again." Here's what he said.

Chelseafanbased
0


After last night's abject attempt to play football, I believe you could make that statement about more than one current Chelsea player.

I believe some of them pretending to be Chelsea players last night could have been better than some of my neighborhood's youth squad.

However, our 3-1 loss to Arsenal last night demonstrates once more that many members of the current Chelsea team are simply unfit to wear the jersey. Former Chelsea midfielder Craig Burley has singled out one in particular. But as I stated, I believe this is also true of many other Chelsea players at this time, and the sooner we have a significant roster purge, the better. Then, maybe, we could moving forward

Burley was covering the game and Chels HQ caught up some of his statements about Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.

"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang shouldn't ever don a Chelsea jersey again; he shouldn't even be let on the practise pitch. He wandered around for 45 minutes, so it wasn't [about a lack of] service. It is humiliating.

"Quite frankly, what does it tell me if I'm on the bench and not playing because of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang? I'm considering playing another sport. He doesn't give a damn and is a liability. It's humiliating.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)