After the most recent devastating defeat, Chelsea great Frank Leboeuf gives Frank Lampard some straightforward advice.

Chelseafanbased
0
Frank Lampard has been advised to leave Chelsea before it's too late because he is under extreme pressure to turn around the club's fortunes before the end of the season.

Frank Lampard has been persuaded by Frank Leboeuf to leave Chelsea as soon as possible after the Blues' loss to Brentford on Wednesday night. The 44-year-old had a terrible first game back at Stamford Bridge as the Bees extended the team's eight-game losing record.

Since taking Graham Potter's place, Lampard has now dropped each of his five games, with the Blues scoring just once during that span. Leboeuf has warned Chelsea's interim manager he "might not win a game until the end of the season" and that relegation is a real possibility as the Blues slide down the Premier League standings.

The former Blues defender remarked: "We've said it all you know" when speaking to ESPN. I have nothing to say. Get out, perhaps to Frank Lampard! Escape immediately. Nothing that you can do will help.

"They must triumph. Win one. They need three points to ensure they won't be demoted.

Goals conceded are common. That one [Cesar Azpilicueta's own goal] is acceptable given that it can happen, but perhaps no one should have taken responsibility for going for the header. Wesley Fofana, what are you doing? they ask after that second one when they get the ball. Be there sooner.

Furthermore, Thiago Silva is far from Fofana. Nothing functions well, and I never considered myself to be the world's top defender. However, I can at least see that.

After Chelsea's loss against Thomas Frank's team, Lampard addressed the media and outlined the scope of the challenge. "I don't care what the outside world thinks because I don't think they'll ever understand the circumstances of what you're working with," he stated. Everyone is aware of where our club is right now.

"Two of those games were against Real Madrid, and it was obvious when I arrived that I was there for a reason because the outcomes weren't what they desired. I had no idea what the task would be since I had no idea what it would be.

"I knew that given our location, there would be difficulties behind the scenes. That was obvious to me when I arrived. At this point in the season, getting that turn in a short amount of time is incredibly difficult; you simply have to keep striving for it, and we haven't yet.

"I'm not worried; I accepted it despite the risk of what it could be," the person said.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)